Question
Posted by: ZOZO | 2010/07/20

CONCERND

I have been experiencing lower back pains for quite some time now, some said could be having kidney problems. What worries me is that ever since i have been having this problem i also have difficulty in getting an erection and I dont have morning erections anymore and have no interest in sex, could all this be caused by having a problem with my kidneys

you should immediately consult a doctor. lower back pain and erection problems in your case could be a sign of prostrate or any other cancer.

5
Posted by: Bigeasy | 2010/07/27

Hi Buddie!

Can you tell us which Dr helped you Buddie. I also have been suffering from the same condition for years. Thought all the recent diagnoses are pointing that it is prostate infection, i still cannot have it cleared. I was given antibiotics throught the drips but all in vain. I tried this new product called Q-Urol but still no positive respond. I have just finished the chinese Mangolia Medicines and still no changes. I m really desperate and i do not know how many Dr''s have i consulted.

Reply to Bigeasy
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/07/21

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: buddie | 2010/07/20

I still think that you must go and see your gp,tell him your story,you are still a young person and that is not right. I am 55 and after all the suffering I went through because I was shy. After antibiotics and regular chechs, I woke in the morning with a very stiff one, as when I was sixteen.Please let us know what he/she said.

Reply to buddie
Posted by: ZOZO | 2010/07/20

I am 27 Buddie.

Reply to ZOZO
Posted by: buddie | 2010/07/20

The best is to go and see your gp, I had the same and it was my prostate, infection in the prostate also give you lower back pains and all the symtoms you talk about I had. What is your age..

Reply to buddie