Concern: irregular period &  travelling

I was on holiday and decided to skip my inactive pill to avoid a period. I am on Melodene and have been on it for the past 3 yrs. Two weeks into my new pack, I started spotting (whilst on active pills). This was last week Tuesday, As of this Tuesday, i' ve had a full period, and am still bleeding. I must admit that wilth the change in time zones (7 hours) I did not take my pill on the same time every day. Is there any reason to be concerned as this is my 11th day now, My usual period is 4 days during the inactive pill. I am due to take my inactive pill tomorrow. Please help!

Carry on with your pack as normal. This sometimes happens when you skip the placebos and the change in time zones probably doesn't help either.