Question
Posted by: Jen | 2011/07/04

Concern boyfriend only when he is drunk

I have a car and he does not have one or the license we have been dating for a year now. Whenever he is drunk he complains about the safety of my car and complains that I do not take him seriously when he worry about the safety of the car. He does not have a garage at his place whenever I go at his house if he is drunk he wants me to park at his friends garage and when I refuse he gets irritated and complain that I do not take the safety of my car seriously but when he is sober he does not worry where I park. When he is drunk he always take out all my cards in my wallet and hide them away claiming he worry about the WHAT IF THEY BROKE INTO MY CAR. Only when he is drunk. It irritates me what should I do.

Drunks often say aloud what they might just be thinking when sober. But one wonders why he should feel and express so much anxiety about something bad happening - not to you, but to your car ! Maybe it's because he depends so much on the availability of your car, to get around ?
Could he be at least partly right - do you maybe not care enough about the protection of your car, even if he perhaps cares too much ?
Is there some special reason why you do not want to parl in the friend's garage ?

4
Posted by: Caro | 2011/07/05

No car, no control over drinking habits should equal no girlfriend. What are you doing with a guy who drinks so much? He doesnt need a car if he has a chauffer as a girlfriend who owns a car. The car is his ticket to the life he wants to lead and the girl behind the wheel is his puupet on a string.

Reply to Caro
Posted by: Truth | 2011/07/04

What you should be asking yourself is why am l dating someone who regularly gets drunk.

A man without a car or licence is hardly a good catch!

Deep down you must know u could do better.....?

Reply to Truth
Posted by: zee | 2011/07/04

Or he could just be planning to have your car stolen and is feeling sorry for you should your cards also go. Find out why he is so anxious. it should

Reply to zee