Question
Posted by: ally | 2011/01/09

concern and worried

I had sex with my boyfriend and now I saw at the beginning of my vagina is small pimples.do I need to be concern.scared to go to a dr.

the pimples could be attributed to an STI; please consult your doctor for a diagnosis and treatment

2
Posted by: francois | 2011/01/09

is it the first time you had sex with him?... do you know if he was tested for anything? it might be a rash from friction... i wouldnt be to concerned if you know your boyfriend is clean and tested! unless he is screwing you around and gave you something.

the best would be to go to a docter. remember you dont need to be shy for he/she works with nearly the same problems all the time.

hope all goes well

Reply to francois
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/01/09

Reply to sexologist