Question
Posted by: beauty | 2012/02/10

concern

hi, i am 33 years old female and am sexually frustrated. i love my husband very much but i have a concern with our sex life. my husband does not kiss pationately kiss me anymore or do four play. when ever we hav sex h will just play with my breast,then wants to put in. i then started to user KY jelly without him knowing, he would think am arroused but NO. I find more pleasure mustubating than actually having sex with him. how can i resolve this issue? am very much wooried.

Unfortunately the only way to deal with this is to have a serious discussion with him about how your needs are being neglected here. Perhaps you need to put down some boundaries to show him what it is like if he struggles to hear you..?

For further information, please consulot SASHA's website at www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru
For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to helpline.sasha@gmail.com

2
Posted by: beauty | 2012/02/13

thank you doctor for your response.

Reply to beauty
Posted by: Sexologist | 2012/02/12

Reply to Sexologist