Question
Posted by: anna | 2010/11/28

concern

yesterday me and hubby were having sex talk and he got really big.then my friend called me by telephone and we argued abt smth.after that i was in bad mood and i didnt want to continue.but he didnt pay attention to that,even though i said i am very sad.usually he is caring but yesterday he just continued his way like a selfish.i was so upset and broken hearted and he didnt even understand a bit.i just wanna know if is it that men loose their control and normal thinking when they r aroused or is it him only that behaved like that.i dont know to blame him or not or what to do.help pls.i had to give it to him finally to see if his mind will become clear at last but after thet he just became sleey and slept.what to do?

I think it may be important for you to try to express how you are feeling to your partner. It can happen that one gets aroused and then because of a distraction, that feeling goes. This happens more easily with women and it is know that worry, depression, tiredness, or anger etc may decrease desire. It is important to be able to express to your partner that there may be times when penetrative sex is not what you feel like. It is important to realise that this may feel frustrating for him, but perhaps when this occurs he might try self stimualtion to orgasm as an option.

4
Posted by: anna | 2010/11/29

tx JP i wanted to hear that answer.thanks all.

Reply to anna
Posted by: KKK | 2010/11/29

I truly believe - it is your fault. why answer the phone during such time...Ma rule is - do phones until i cum

Reply to KKK
Posted by: JP | 2010/11/29

Anna, when I''m really aroused... like " past the point"  I feel like you hubby too. i will do anything it takes...
Sometimes I even wait for her to sleep and then cum on her as she sleep. Not proud of it... But thats how croocked my mind can get.

Reply to JP
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010/11/29

Reply to Sexologist