Question
Posted by: Abby | 2010/03/08

Concern

To whom it may concern

I am 28 years old, had an abortion a few years ago had two miscarriges after that, I went on 3 months injection for a year, however I have never had a period and I didnt have an injection for 13 months. Another thing,with both my miscarriges, my womb wasnt even cleaned the GP just told me you had a miscarrige and then I went home.Do you think the abortion scared my womb and it it safe for me not having a period so long after stopping with thee injection?

Abby

It is unusual for your periods not to have come back by now. I would suggest you see a gynaecologist to fins out what the problem is.

1