Posted by: AA | 2010-01-13

I have sex between 4 to 5 times a week, the 1st round is awesome, but when it comes to the 2nd, I tend to go soft and unable to continue. If we happen to do it for the 2nd time while she doing me we will be able to continue but when I turn her over I get soft…  is there a problem?

factors that could be affecting your performance include increasing age, the period of time between your first and second round (the penis has to go through a refractory period afer ejacualtion and before being aroused), lack of sufficient stimulation after the first round. once you'v taken these into account and it still continues to be a problem, i would advice that you speak to a sexologist/general practitioner to exclude other possible causes.

Posted by: anon | 2010-01-13

for some reason your-|-likes to be in the air!something to do with the force!

Reply to anon