Posted by: Shanine | 2009-12-08

Conception date

My first day of my last period was on the 25 October 2009.
When did i actually conceive?
I am 6 weeks and 2 days pregnant and my average cycle lenth is 31 days.

Around 8-9th November.

Posted by: gynaedoc | 2009-12-11

Around 8-9th November.

Posted by: mongie | 2009-12-10

below is my calculation...

When did I conceive?: 11/11/2009
What is my due date?: 08/04/2010
How many weeks am I?: 6 weeks,1 days today

Reply to mongie
Posted by: Dido | 2009-12-08

Ann might be so right, you ovulated around those days, with your 31 days cycle, you subtract 14 days wchich gives you 17, on the 17th day of your cycle counting from the first day of last menstrual cycle is around the 9th/10th. remeber that your weeks are counted from the 25th of October, not the day you conceived. It is actually difficult to tell when exactly you conceived especially if you were fully involved in sex. There are also fertile days before ovulation, meaning that by the time you ovulate, sperms are already in your uterus, which makes conception possible. Anyway let the doc handle this. Hope i tried to give you light.

Reply to Dido
Posted by: Ntobs | 2009-12-08

But it cant be 6 weeks already?

Reply to Ntobs
Posted by: Ann | 2009-12-08

Around the 9th/10th Nov.

Reply to Ann