Question
Posted by: nikki | 2010/02/04

conception after the pill

I have been on the birth control pill for about 5 years now. I recently got married and my husband and I am thinking about starting a family. Before starting with the pill I had very irregular periods(one reason I went on the pill) and now I am wondering how long the body takes to return back to normal when stopping the pill and how does this influence conception?

It takes about 3 months though this varies from person to person. Most women do not fall pregnant in the 3 months after stopping the PIll.

2

Posted by: Zaza | 2010/02/05

See the top 5 questions above

Reply to Zaza