Question
Posted by: Andrea | 2010/05/13

Conception

Dear Gynaedoc. I have been for a dilatation and cutterage on the 5th of May 2010 as well as ovarian drilling to remove cysts and abnormal lining etc. I am regular with menstruation, beginning on the 24th of every month. Am I right in assuming I have a 30 day cycle then? I have been prescribed Inofolic 1 month prior to the operation and also Glucophage after the operation. how do I when I''m ovulating? My doctor told me 12 days after 1st day of last period...some sites say 14 days...could you maybe give me an estimate as to when I might ovulate? Also, when can I fall pregnant after such a procedure?

You have a 30 day cycle and you should therefore ovulate on Day 16. You should be able to start trying after 4 weeks.

1