Question
Posted by: Me | 2008/12/15

Conception

Hello Dr
I desperately want to conceive a girl and I have been told that I need to follow my cycle and have intercourse two days before I ovulate. The problem is that I don' t have a cycle. When I tried to conceive my first child I battled as one month my cycle was 30 days and the next 40 days. I skipped periods etc.
Please can you tell me how effective is this method and how I will be able to check if I am two days before ovulation?
Any advise for a girl baby?
Thank you.

It sounds like you are not ovulating at all. Rather than trying to plan a girl, you probably need help to ensure that you fall pregnant at all.