Question
Posted by: Sam | 2011/01/25

Concentration problems

Good day

I’ m a 27 year old female, work full time and find myself studying again. I battle to concentrate during late night study sessions. A friend of mine recommended I try Ritalin just until my exams has passed at the end of February. Is this a good idea and will it be covered by an average medical aid as I’ m not a child diagnosed with ADD? Or any other recommendations to help me?

Many thanks

Hallo Sam
Ritalin is not without unpleasant side effects and is best prescribed by a neurologist. Your medical aid will probably not cover it if you are not diagnosed as ADD. Try Biostrath supplements.

3
Posted by: Post Graduate Student | 2011/01/25

Honestly i tired almost everything when i was was studing and nothing worked. The only tthing that worked for me was Vita- thion. I guess these products react differently to different people. May i ask what are you studing and through which institution?

Reply to Post Graduate Student
Posted by: Celeste | 2011/01/25

You need a prescription for Ritalin.

Reply to Celeste
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2011/01/25

Hallo Sam