Posted by: Ann | 2009-03-13

Concentration Problem

I' m a 30-year old female with my own business. I' m working under a lot of pressure.

I have discovered a problem with, would you believe, concentration the past month. When I consult/meet with clients or just chat to family/friends, it feels like I want to faint. As bizarre as this might sound, it' s becoming a problem for me.

I would sit and listen to for eg. clients and whilst listening to them, it feels that I' m getting dizzy and becoming nauseas.

Would you perhaps have any reason for this strange behaviour?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards

I recommend that you consult a doctor for a full examination, as there are a multitude of reasons for your problem. It can be something benign like low blood pressure, dietry shortages, a poor diet, abnormal glucose ranges, ear pathology, anxiety etc.

Posted by: Ann | 2009-03-13

I would also like to add that I have been extremely exhausted lately - no energy for anything. I just feel like sleeping the whole time and I' m not in the mood to work at all. Even after a goodnight' s rest, it feels like I could sleep more and more and more.

I have taken a break from 3 - 10 March, but I haven' t really switched-off because I' ve been working from my laptop whilst on holiday.

Reply to Ann