Question
Posted by: Sue | 2012-03-15

Concentration

Hi Doc,

My 5yr old started grade 1 and I noticed that he has trouble concentrating with his school work, he gets very bored when I try to teach him his words, he is also very hyperactive and goes to bed at 10 at night. I don''''t want to put him on any medication but i have come to a point where i know i need to help him, please please help me, I am very desperate.

Expert ImagePharmacist

Hi Sue

My little one is the same age and we've seen that sending her to bed at 8, and teaching her in short 7-10 minute bursts make a big difference. I wouldn't recommend medical treatment unless REALLY needed. One option that may be helpful would be a supplement such as EyeQ Liquid which is available from larger pharmacies.

1
Posted by: pharmacist | 2012-03-16

Hi Sue

Reply to pharmacist