Question
Posted by: DRB | 2011/04/07

Concentration

What would you recommend to improve concentration. Recently, my attention span has been seriously lacking, I hear, but do not listen, I cannot fully concentrate on tasks at hand, my memory fails me very often. I feel like I''m losing control completely. My work is being jeopardised. Help!

Expert ImagePharmacist

So many of us battle with this! Step one is to ensure that you get plenty of sleep. Regular exercise also does wonder for memory, but in some cases you may need a supplement too. One option would be to try Ultima’s Brainfuel or MNI’s Neurovance, two supplements thats truly amazing! Combining this with a Salmon oil capsule should be the perfect brainfood! It may however not work within two days – So be patient. You should gradually start to see an improvement.

1
Posted by: pharmacist | 2011/04/08

Reply to pharmacist