Question
Posted by: Zethu | 2012/04/17

Conceiving naturally

I''m not so sure whether to trust my doctor or not. Two years ago he did a heterescopy procedure and it was supposed to be one day procedure but I ended up spending the whole week in hospital. He didn''t stitch well I ended up sleeping over for him to stitch again the following day. After that I couldn''t pass urine and ended up spending the whole week there. After that I went there for a check up and he told me the findings of the procedure. He said everything is fine now except that I can NOT conceive naturally because my tubes are blocked. I asked him if there is a way of unblocking them and he said no they will have to do another operation and they first need to check my husband''s sperm because it will be useless to do such a big operation only to find that his sperm is not good anyway.
I spent all this time trying to come to terms with that and even considering adopting. We even stopped having sex without a condom because we don''t want to raise hopes that maybe we will be pregnant.
Today I went there for a check up after a womb scrub and he told me that everything is fine he doesn''t see a problem in my tubes. He was showing me the very same pictures that he showed me two years ago. Right now I don''t even know which is which.

Sounds like you need a second opinion.

1

Sounds like you need a second opinion.