Question
Posted by: Anon85 | 2012/09/17

conceiving for HIV+ couple

What is the quickest way to conceive for HIV+ couple (not on meds) without having to try too many times unprotected. We have timed ovulation but might be 100% sure of the exact time

Dear Anon8
There is no quick fix method of achieving a pregnancy, when a couple are both HIV+. There are many parameters which need to be taken into account such as the CD4 count, viral load and the menstrual cycle regulatory. I would suggest you see a fertility specialist, so he can help you achieve the safest and most successful method, in your situation.
Answered By: Dr Y.M.Dasoo

1
Posted by: fertility expert | 2012/09/28

Dear Anon8
Answered By: Dr Y.M.Dasoo

Reply to fertility expert