Posted by: Tanya | 2010-08-31

Conceiving after the contraceptive

I have been on the petogen three months injection since 2007 after my son was born. Me and my husband decided a few months ago that we are ready to get a sibling for our son. The last time I went for an injection was in May and my last date was for the 8th of July but I didnt go coz we are trying to conceive. I just need to know about how long will it take before Ill be able to fall pregnant again and what signs I have to look out for in my body to konw its preparing itself to return to normal or when Im ready to conceive?. I have not had my periods since I went off the injection so I cannot determine when it would be ideal to conceive. Please advise

Please look at the Top 5 questions for falling pregnant after stopping the injection. When your periods return regularly, you are ready for pregnancy.