Question
Posted by: Mei | 2011-06-03

Conceiving after mirena

I had my mirena removed on the 20th of April, had 3 days of what seemed to be a period on the 23, 24, &  25. because we are trying to conceive I did some OPK''s which at first was very negative, although I expected my period to commence round about the 20 - 23rd based on the period in april i still continued with the OPK''s, no period came but I did received a very positive OPK on the 23 and 24th.

My question now is, what is my chances of conceiving and how soon can I do a HPT, because I obviously do not have clue to when my period is suppose to start.

Thank you for your input, it is greatly appreciated

See above

2
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2011-06-08

See above

Posted by: Mei | 2011-06-03

I had my mirena removed on the 20th of April, had 3 days of what seemed to be a period on the 23, 24, &  25 April. because we are trying to conceive I did some OPK''''s which at first was very negative, although I expected my period to commence round about the 20 - 23rd of May based on the period in april i still continued with the OPK''''s, no period came but I did received a very positive OPK on the 23 and 24th May.

Reply to Mei