Question
Posted by: Hestia | 2012/11/12

Conceiving

Hi. Is there anything myself or my husband can use to increase the chances of conceiving? I am off contraseptives for 5 months now. Anything we can do to help it along? we are having sex during my ovulation

Hestia

If you are struggling to fall pregnant after one year of trying, you will have to consult a gynaecologist and urologist for tests. If the problem is ovulation, the gynaecologist can prescribe medication to increase ovulation. If you do not want to wait, you can consult these specialist at your own time.