Posted by: HESTIA | 2012-05-29

Hi. We would like to start trying to conceive a baby. I am on Yaz at the moment. I took the last pill in the pack today. If I understood correctly this is where I need to stop taking the Pil?
also I started using Folic Acid in the meantime. Is it going to have any bad effects or can I continue using it even if I did not yet conceive? Thank you

Yes that is correct and the folic acid is good even if you don't conceive.

Posted by: SB | 2012-05-29

Hi Hestia

Folic acid is a good supplement to take. I have also started taking Pregnacare Conception - multi-vitamins for women trying to have a baby. Will let you know if it helps!
Sometimes the body needs a bit of time to get the pill out of your system - depending on how long you have been on it.
I know someone who started taking folic acid daily and after a while she was pregnant... not saying that it helps conception but it is a good mineral to take to prepare your body

Reply to SB