Question
Posted by: Angel | 2012/05/09

Conceiving

Hi All

Im so desparate to fall pregnant, we have tried the gynae receipy "  of the ovulation test"  for 6 months now. Any other sugguestions???

Should we try fertility injections?

Dear Angel

My suggestion is that you first find out why you not conceiving. There are many reasons why a couple has difficulty in falling pregnant and it would involve male factors as well as female factors. I suggest that you see a gynaecologist or fertility specialist so that he can start with all the investigations and depending on what is found he will institute the correct treatment.

Answered by: Dr Y.M. Dasoo

2
Posted by: Fertility expert | 2012/05/24

Dear Angel

Answered by: Dr Y.M. Dasoo

Reply to Fertility expert
Posted by: Bee Sting | 2012/05/10

Hi there Angel,

They say that it can take up to a year for a couple to conceive.

Please join us on the Infertility Support forum. There are a lot of ladies that can give you advise.

Good luck  )

Reply to Bee Sting