Question
Posted by: broody mom | 2010/09/08

conceiving

usually how long does one take to conceive after they''ve stopped being on the injection? if long, is there no way one could accelerate the process, like tablets one could take?

thank you

It can take up to a year and there isn't really a way of accelerating this.

5
Posted by: Yolanda | 2010/09/17

I have done abortion at the private clinix in 2008 by a gynaecologist because that time i was not ready for the baby due to unemployment, pressure , stress and health but now i am ready but my husband and I have tried since last year to no success. would there be any complications maybe? May you please advise what else to try before consulting a gynae again.
I thank you.

Reply to Yolanda

Posted by: broody mom | 2010/09/09

great,thanks guys for your responces, much appreciated

Reply to broody mom
Posted by: Star | 2010/09/08

It takes about a year for it to go out your system. You can ask your doc to prescribe a light contraception pill to kick start your ovulation and get things started.

Reply to Star

On average it takes up to year to conceive, but if you are lucky it can even be earlier. I stopped the pill last year december and am now 5 months preggies. So it differs from one person to another.