Conceive - red pepper &  water

Hi. My sister in law phoned me yesterday to say after 8 years she is pregnant. Her friend told her to take a bit of red pepper in the morning ( tiny bit on the tip of a knife ) and mix with water and drink it, it cleans your organs... doing this for not even 3 weeks she is pregnant. Doctors told her she can not get pregnant. Can this realy work and is there side affects?

No it does not help with pregnancy.

She said she used Red pepper ( like salt &  pepper - that red pepper )..

Posted by: Anon | 2009-06-25

Well if it worked for your sister in law after trying for 9years i think its worth it to try