Question
Posted by: Ano | 2009-06-01

comrades marathon

ive always been the guy who takes longer than the average guy to cum but recently i can have four rounds of sex and cum only once, meaning i can go forever and i end faking an orgasm and remove the condom quickly so that my girl doesnt see this what could be the problem? coz i feel her like crazy

you may be suffering from 'male orgasmic disorder'. This is defined as: "The individual affected by male orgasmic disorder is unable to experience an orgasm following a normal sexual excitement phase. The affected man may regularly experience delays in orgasm, or may be unable to experience orgasm altogether."

for further info regarding this please see the following site: http://www.minddisorders.com/Kau-Nu/Male-orgasmic-disorder.html

please consult a doctor for a full diagnosis and treatment options.

what is important to remember is that you should view this as a 'cause' than can be attributed to a number of factors and in no way means that you love your partner any less. another important point is to realise that the number of orgasms that you have are in no way a direct relationship to the love that you have for her. you can still love her, have sex and not orgasm as frequently as previously did - in no way does it mean you love her less.

3
Posted by: Lulu | 2009-06-04

i wish my man could last longer, i think you should see a doc though

Reply to Lulu

To carry on thrusting without working up to cumming, sounds very unsatisfying and tiring to me.

Are you putting a fresh condom on for each round?