Question
Posted by: guy | 2009/12/03

compromise

its all good when the man does it all not complaining for i love to please the lady however my question is how do i get my lady to swollow i let her have her orgasm in my mouth?

You discuss your needs and wants openly and come to a solution. There is no way to move forward in sexual matters without open discussion and the buy in from both partners

6
Posted by: Blossom | 2009/12/06

I enjoy giving a bj to my husband, but hate him coming in my mouth. So do many other women. Deal with it - be glad she is giving you a bj.

Reply to Blossom
Posted by: Jarrod | 2009/12/04

Yeah you lucky she even lets you cum in here mouth neva mind swallow

Reply to Jarrod
Posted by: ANON | 2009/12/04

You are lucky you even getting head. Some women hate it, so stop being an-|-an just enjoy.

Reply to ANON
Posted by: Top Cat | 2009/12/04

Some swallow some don' t. If they don' t there is not mutch you can do.

Reply to Top Cat
Posted by: guy | 2009/12/03

i hear you but like i said she is aware that this is something i want to experience

Reply to guy
Posted by: sexologist | 2009/12/03

Reply to sexologist