Posted by: complications | 2009-03-13

on tuesday my virgina started to be ichy and yesterday i had a discharger of which is not in good smell and its yellowish in color,is this an infection?...and today ive received my periods........what treatment would you recommend i use?

and I' ve been trying to fall pregnant after my miscarriage(previous misccariage was Dec.07) in Nov.08 and i still have no luck, i' ve never took any contraception pills since then, and disappointingly receiving my periods EVERY MONTH and not taking any suppliments at the moment with my fiancè , is there anything im doing wrong?would you please advise what to do/or what to take?

The itchy discharge may be thrush. If it persists after your period, try using Canesten.
If you had a miscarriage in November 08, it is a relatively short time to have fallen pregnant again. Try timing intercourse around ovulation and remembr to take folic acid.