Posted by: Eddie | 2009-08-19

Complicated situation

Hi there  I' m 29 + except 4 the odd shag here + there I' m inexperienced. Now there' s this 64 yo. lady I' ve known 3 yrs now from the bowling club. We spend a lot of time 2gether because of common interests : bowls, hiking, travel, photography, birdwatching. I sometimes have supper or coffee at her place + have never thought anything sexual about her. 1 month ago after coffee she suddenly lured into her bed. I was astounded but b4 I knew it we were having sex. I ended up staying the night but next day told her it must not happen again. But a week later it did. I ' ve met a very nice new lady at work + have taken her out twice but would like 2 date her regularly so I avoid the older woman. She phones late at night, when I put my cell off she phones 2 my work. I' ve told her about the new girl but she keeps pestering me. I' m concerned that this will come out at the bowling club + also with my new girl. I don' t go 2 the club anymore + try 2 avoid her but it' s not alwasy possible. Should I tell my new girl + how do I handle the older one? The situation is out of hand + I can' t handle it.

The safest approach is almost always honesty, because the problems that can emerge if things 'unravel' can have a big impact on trust. If you are interested in pursuing this relationship with your lady at work, then I would suggest you tell her what is going on so that should she pick up on anything, she is armed with your side...As for your 64 friend, possibly try to talk to her face to face to apologise for any hurt unintentionally caused, and that you would like to remain friends at the club, but that you would prefer it if she stopped calling you. You have both overstepped the 'friendship' line, and she is acting consistently with this. It may be that you can no longer be friends, but you could try to minimise damage (to her feelings/your name) by being as civil as you can; however, there is only so much you can control and you may have to face up to any rumours that are spread.

Claire - SASHA (

Posted by: Snanarator | 2009-08-25

make the Granny' s Fanny Fart

kind Regards
the Snanarator

Reply to Snanarator
Posted by: Snanarator | 2009-08-25

Safest approach is to TAP that booty hard and rip it apart .
That is vintage original Snanarator over there dude . don mess it up over a youg girls who will probably waste your time..
PA PA PA PA !!!!!!!!!

kind regards
The Snanarator

Reply to Snanarator
Posted by: Salts | 2009-08-22

Lord hav mercy, do i detect a note of yealousy (sp), a underlying fantasy that you never had the guts to try. Shame

Reply to Salts
Posted by: Lord hav mercy | 2009-08-22

mama shagge- sis man!!

Reply to Lord hav mercy
Posted by: Mamma shagger | 2009-08-21

By the way, forgot to mention also, no risk of pregnancy, both of us tested neg. for HIV so no contrception / safe sex needs to be practiced + no hang ups from older women. Pure pleasure.

Reply to Mamma shagger
Posted by: Mamma shagger | 2009-08-21

In reply to Older woman' s comments, I know exactly how it works. I' m 28 + shagging a woman of 57. She' s as horny as hell + says older men can' t keep up with her. We also do it a few times in 1 night + when we open our eyes in the morning we r at it again. She gets what she wants + although I know she is using me I also get all I want from her. So it' s a 2 way win/win situation. While it lasts I will go with it, after all she gives me the time of my life between the sheets.

Reply to Mamma shagger
Posted by: Older woman | 2009-08-21

Some of us older women do indeed have a very high sex drive. If we r not attached then what do we do? Why should I pay a male escort when I can get it free from a nice virile youg man + at the same time give him a good time too. Most men my age - 58 can' t satisfy me. Just 1 round then it' s over. The 32 yo man who visits me can do it many times in 1 night + as an added bonus he' s got a big one too. So 4 as long as this situation works 4 us I will carry on with him. He certainly does not complain  he just comes bach 4 more every time. Suits me just fine. Hmmm! very enjoyable!

Reply to Older woman
Posted by: Rob | 2009-08-20

Mama shaggers!!!!!

Reply to Rob
Posted by: Been there | 2009-08-19

I' ve been down that road + it gave me a lot of hassles. I was also in my late 20' s + she was almost 60. Also started off very inncently until 1 day it happened. Some of these older women can really be horny. She was almost insatiable, wanted sex until the early hours of the morning. Next morning I' d hardly be awake yet + she would be all over me wanting more. She had a very high sex drive, I was young + virile so she used me to satisfy her needs. It went on for 6mths. + was very difficult to shake her off. My parents got to hear about it + the whole thing blew up. Only when they got involved did she eventually leave me alone. I hope you can get out of this one easier than I did.

Reply to Been there