Question
Posted by: Babyshoes | 2011-12-02

Complicated and confused

I have a problem. I know this guy who likes me and i like him too but he has never asked me out but has asked me to wait for him as he still sorting out his issues i think with his current girlfriend. My friend being so concerned about my well being he put him on the spot right there and asked him what are his intensions and he explained himself it was so embarrasing for me but he seemed to handle it just fine. i sent him an e-mail after that to apologise on behalf of my friend and he was cool about it.now i sent him e-mails he is not responding and i have tried to call him and left a message he doesnt return my calls. I dont want to call him and send messages anymore as it will seem as if i am stalking him. Could it be that my friend scared him off by asking him what were his intensions?

I don't think it's fair for someone who feels they need to sort out a gunch of issues, to expect someone else to just sit around and wait till they've accomplished this. Your friend sounds as though she was interfering, but now it sounds as though by pursuing him further, you are more likely to be driving him away than achieving anything useful. Why not let it rest and move on ? He's not the only man in the world. If and when he sorts out whatever he thinks needs sorting out, he can approach you then, and you can decide at that time how to respond. Don't just sit on the shelf waiting in case this happens, though

3
Posted by: Babyshoes | 2011-12-05

Thank you for your comments much appreciated.

Reply to Babyshoes
Posted by: sana | 2011-12-03

No its not that your friend scared him off, if a guy doesnt want to be with his current girlfriend he wont be with him, a person doesnt need time to sort out the break up. He wanted his bread buttered both sides and your friend stood up for you.

Read between the lines, if he really wanted to be with you, he would be with you right now. dnt fool yourself by making excuses for him

Reply to sana