Question
Posted by: jackie | 2009/01/13

complicated

What if I feel like having a great jol, drink, dance and party as a single girl than to be committed in a relationship? How do you know if you' ve got the right guy? I don' t have a great past and slept with many guys but thats in the past and my bf knows about everything. I just don' t wana wake up when I' m 30 and go on like a 21 year old

I'm very surprised other readers haven't responded, as this is not of course a psychiatric question. I applaud the idea of not wanting to become a 30 year-old ( or older ) trying to pretend to be a 20 year-old