Posted by: trish | 2011-02-18

complex migraine &  strange irregular &  fluttering heartbeats

I''ve been having alot of complex migraines lately and they all happen after I have been experiencing heartbeat irregulatities and flip flops ( that go on for hours) and they really get bad when I lay on my belly- I have to lay on my side to sleep or it''s so bad- I can''t sleep- breathe.

Is there a connection? I''ve been getting so many of them that I am extremely tired and they affect my ability to work- do schoolwork. (I can''t function-concentrate- remember things)

Is this somethign to be concerned about?

Yes, unfortunately, it is something to be concerned about and I suggest that you consult a cardiologist for tests as soon as possible.