Question
Posted by: Toni | 2008/10/09

Completely Confussed

Hi CS,

I' m kinda in a very confussed state and i don' t know what to do or think now.

I feel like the guy i' m with is kinda holding out from me, he' s told me about some issues he has that he needs to sort out and that he doesn' t wanna talk about them. I understand and respect that completely. But today i just got an sms from him telling me that he' s not in the office, he' s got a family emergency, and that was it. well i decided to phone him to find out if he' s ok, which he sounded ok. I' m beginning to wonder what are the issues that he' s talking about, or could it be that he' s just trying to avoid me? I' ve told him that i feel so left out and helpless about all of this, but he reassured me that i should relax. I don' t know what to do know and i can' t shake the feeling that this is just gonna be bad.

i really don' t feel like his galfrnd at the moment.

Maybe he's actually got a family emergency to deal with, which he doesn't need your help with ?

5
Posted by: stormy | 2008/10/10

mayb he has a galfriend that he introduced to his family and that he is serious with but his cheating on her with you

Reply to stormy
Posted by: Toni | 2008/10/10

Hey BUTTERFLY,

That' s exactky how i feel, it just doesn' t make sense to me. We' ve been together for a month now and no i haven' t met his family.

Reply to Toni
Posted by: butterfly | 2008/10/09

Girl I dont want to be pessimistic but this spells trouble Ive been through it. Have you met his family Do you know his family?How long have you guys been together?Something doesnt add up, his hiding something from you. Good luck

Reply to butterfly
Posted by: Toni | 2008/10/09

Thanks guys, i guess i' ll give him some space.

Reply to Toni
Posted by: tash | 2008/10/09

That' s men 4u!!!!!! I have learned to give them their space.When they wana talk,they will.Or just be straight with him.Say what' s on your mind.Good Luck

Reply to tash