Question
Posted by: Sister t | 2011-06-06

Compensation

Good day

Can you please assist me with this issue. One of our staff member had an accident in 2009 we made a claim with the Compensation and the last time I spoke to them they told me that I needed to submit the documents which I did and they confirmed receiving them. Now medi-clinic is saying if we do not pay within 14 days they will hand over our company to the lawyers. Now my boss says I should call the compensation and tell them that he will pay the amount but they should refund us.

Now Im confused really or am I glue less of whats happening? He says i should also draft a letter to compensation regarding that. The only communications that the compensation has is via telephone apart from that nothing.

Can someone please give me clarity on this subject as it really confuses me a lot.

How long does it take the compensation to pay?

Expert ImageLabour lawyer

re: Compensation

You could write to the Compensation Commissioner immediately to tell them the problems. Furthermore get them on the phone to see if they can sort out the payments of the hospital.

2
Posted by: Suraya | 2011-06-09

Contact your neareast Dept Of Labour, check their website for the details.

Reply to Suraya
Posted by: Labour Lawyer | 2011-06-09

re: Compensation

Reply to Labour Lawyer