Question
Posted by: Senzo | 2013/02/20

Compatibility or other problem ?

Hi There

My current girlfriend does not feel as warm as the previous girlfriends down there. The body temperature is normal and the cake is not loose at all. I have to struggle to get maximum friction in order to come and if not so after a long time i get soft without coming. With my other sex partners i had to always fight stopping ejaculation (which i master) to proplong the session and never had a problem to cum. We are both perfect in all aspects of the relationship, she has nice sexy body, boobs, personality and very romantic. She always does her part in all our encounters. i am also fit, drink moderately and not smoking, never had problem with ED in the past.
Why do i have to struggle to come and sometimes go soft ? Is it true that some women are a bit cold down there ?

Thanks.

10

Too hot in the kitchen? Next time read and re-read with a little comprehension before you jump the gun.

Posted by: Woman | 2013/02/20

Ohk Anon am shaking, lol i am not going to entertain such a smart enough expert like you with my little tots of brains. So i am only gonna respond this once and once only....

I would be very afraid if you at least in all posts you side you have tried to give some advice. I dont care if your theory is true or not if a person asks for an advise no matter how many times and on how many issues, i will focus on the matter at hand and respond.

Your first para is very pathetic i wont even bother. Stay blessed #wink

Reply to Woman

Woman, hold your horses, mind your own business and stop being Senzo''s spokeswoman. If you are not smart enough and choose to be blind, that doesn''t mean we all are. Besides, what makes you think your advice is the best?

In a nutshell, since you''re seeing everything through rose coloured glasses: the issue here, is not only is Brian/Senzo or concerned about the woman''s past and their future together but the sex life''s suffering as well. There''s a lot of cons already neither did I discourage him. Brian has been pondering about this since yesterday and he came back to pose another question today meaning he''s really at a cross roads. Now shoot me for seeing things for what they are, I''m not going to pretend otherwise just to buy face.

Posted by: Woman | 2013/02/20

Anon, what an allegation. Nonetheless whats important is to focus on the issue here, which you didnt help much with.

Senzo i think there are many other ways you two can explore to find a solution. Talk talk talk with your woman, be open anout these things. Find out what ticks her, what makes her horny, what makes her temperature rise and and and...also let her in on what works best for you.

Both of you should explore each others bodies, where each loves to be touched, how to touch, the kiss, where and how. Lick your baby down there Senzo, take her places and make her play along and do her part.

I actually dont see nothing wrong her, its just lack of body communication amongst you, so i suggest make it verbal and practice what you preach

Reply to Woman

Senzo, sorry for the expose'' and being honestly brutal. But in life, some things we just cannot fix with our own might, no matter how hard we try. If its meant to be, it will be. Now don''t be in haste, think yourself through and decide whether you want to be in this for the long haul. If you end up making a wrong decision, it''s fine, in life we learn from our mistakes, that''s how we grow.

It might be the age factor on your side, wanting to settle and that whole long ideal list thingy going on, considering your Christian background as well, that is why coming to a decision on what to do is so difficult. You''re finding yourself at a juncture being the moral person that you are and also being of the flesh.Take your time, no one is holding a gun against your head and most of all be honest to yourself about what you want.

Posted by: Pretty Pear | 2013/02/20

*faint by Anon*

Senzo, if you really love her so much then tell her to get some help...nothing cannot be fixed these days...
She''s very lucky to have you hey..enye indoda beyizokumlahla, if Anon is right...cos there''s a lot to fix with her (i dont mean to judge)

Reply to Pretty Pear

For some reason Brian/ Senzo you seem to be trying so hard to convince yourself about really loving this woman, yet there are obviously some serious underlying issues that you''re battling with. Why are you so adamant to making it work? What are your real fears about this relationship?

Posted by: Senzo | 2013/02/20

Hi Jason
Thanks for the response, i am not comparing her but it just comes out naturally as it is something i can feel. She has no problem with me as i have made her squirt a number of times and she confessed that she never squirted before, she had cried tears several times after or during her orgasms.
Please dont misunderstand me, i LOVE her to bits and she is the one for me (this minor problem will never take place of the the other aspects of her). I dont need the Mans Cinic either because i can wake it up anytime and i also keep it up for longer (15 mins or more at a time). and i am not judging my baby and just needed a solution without upseting her (She is very happy with our relationship).

Reply to Senzo
Posted by: ..... | 2013/02/20

Maybe like inwhen ur buying a car u need to test drive it to feel it. Ur not sexually crazy with this girl so let her go.. with ur Nxt make sure u test the waters 1st

Reply to .....
Posted by: Jason | 2013/02/20

hehehehe, why are you comparing her with your previous G/F are you in some sort of competition with her and your ex''s?

What if its you who has a prob not her...have you ever thought of that?...i think you should go to the mans clinic bhuti or talk about it with her maybe you will both find a better solution....if you are a master like you claiming to be then get your act together and stop blaming your girl...maybe she feels the same about you but not or dont know how to address it with you...

Reply to Jason