Posted by: Senzo | 2013-02-20

Compatibility or other problem ?

Hi There

My current girlfriend does not feel as warm as the previous girlfriends down there. The body temperature is normal and the cake is not loose at all. I have to struggle to get maximum friction in order to come and if not so after a long time i get soft without coming. With my other sex partners i had to always fight stopping ejaculation (which i master) to proplong the session and never had a problem to cum. We are both perfect in all aspects of the relationship, she has nice sexy body, boobs, personality and very romantic. She always does her part in all our encounters. i am also fit, drink moderately and not smoking, never had problem with ED in the past.
Why do i have to struggle to come and sometimes go soft ? Is it true that some women are a bit cold down there ?

Posted by: DH | 2013-02-20

Keep her to do the washing and knob another girl.

Reply to DH
Posted by: Thuli | 2013-02-20

You''re just not compatible. End of story. It is something that cannot be forced. Because s*x is such a mental thing, her great body does not help. It''s a compatibility thing. You now have to decide how important s*x is to you in this relationship. You can appreciate her other qualities and make do with the lacklustre sex. Or you can let her go and have great sex with another woman who doesn''t have her qualities. Up to you.

Reply to Thuli
Posted by: DH | 2013-02-20

How is it the woman''s fault when your dick is broken?

Reply to DH
Posted by: Gaput | 2013-02-20

She is not cold down there she is what you would call uitgenaai.

Reply to Gaput