Posted by: tension | 2008-11-19

compare meds for tension

Can you please explain the difference between Cipralex and Trepilene. Also: In your opinion which is safer to use constantly for the nighttime pain and restlessness of fibromyalgia and the poor sleep of menopause? No depression at all. What would be a recommended dosage for an 80kg woman?

Dear Tension
Trepilene is an "older" more sedative antidepressant, Cipralex is a newer so called SSRI type. Trepilene is my personal choice for chronic pain and fibromialgia because it also makes you sleep better. For fibromyalgia 25 Mg at night should be enough.

Posted by: RIA | 2009-03-10

Ek( 55 jaar oud) wil graag weet of ek Trepilene(10mg) en Toplep saans saam kan gebruik ek het wel saans hierdie angs gevoelens en slaap soms sleg of sukkel om aan die slaap te raak, en wat sal dit op my gewig uitwerking he?
Ria Klue

Reply to RIA