Question
Posted by: debbie 2 | 2010/04/06

Company in breach of ccma settlement

I signed a contract where the company said they would pay me out for 2 months and that they will pay me before the 15th March 2010. well today is the 6th aprill and the company has still not paid. What can i do as i need to pay my bills. i cant find a job.

Expert ImageLabour lawyer

re: Company in breach of CCMA Settlement

You need to have that CCMA Settlement made an order of the Labour Court. The CCMA can do this for you. Speak to the Commissioner who was in charge of the Settlement Agreement who will ensure that this is properly done.

2
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/12/13

We had a CCMA non monetary settlement : withdraw my case from police, provide good reference by a letter and by records at HR. They haven't done What must I do?

Posted by: labour lawyer | 2010/04/19

Reply to labour lawyer