Question
Posted by: Bruce Taylor | 2010/02/16

Commonly used anti-biotics 1940 to 1965

Hi! First, THANK YOu for this service! Now, the nitty-gritty: I grew up in the late 40' s and 50' s. Had all sorts of colds, etc. given all sorts of anti-biotics. Last several decades have been diagnosed with Mutiple Chem. Sensitivity and just recently, my clinical ecolgist and I have realized this may be due, at least in part, to extensive use of anti-biotics. It woud really be helpful to know exactly what the names of the common anti-biotics were in use from about l945 through l965 or what the " common ancestors"  were of most of the anti-biotics that were in use during that 20 year span, particularly l950 through l960. Any information you have on this would be immensely appreciated. Sincerely, Bruce Taylor, writer, aka. " Mr. Magic Realism"  / BruceBTaylor.com

Expert ImagePharmacist

Hi Bruce

I'll see if I can get any information on this. If I do, I'll send it on via email.

1
Posted by: pharmacist | 2010/02/17

Hi Bruce

Reply to pharmacist