Posted by: Blondie | 2009-10-20

Common Law

Although I own my own house, I have been living with someone for around 1 year now. I am suspecting an affair is happening under my roof and I want to know what my legal rights are. We are not married.

Expert ImageDivorce support expert

Hi Blondie,

you may contact me for a legal referral:

But it seems if you are not married and own your house that there shouldn't be any cause for concern.

Have you suspicions been confirmed?

Posted by: Anon | 2009-10-30

Unless you have plenty of money to spend to try and prove that you have been hurt.....move on.

Posted by: Blondie | 2009-10-28

Yes they have been confirmed. I am more asking if I can sue them for pain and suffering or the like as this has been going on under the same roof that I have been living in ... and she is FULLY aware that I live there.

Reply to Blondie
Posted by: Blondie | 2009-10-23

I am more wanting to know if I have any legal recourse against the two of them ...

Reply to Blondie
Posted by: Master J | 2009-10-21

Kick the bastard where the sun dont shine,Just be sure of your suspisions.

Reply to Master J
Posted by: Anon | 2009-10-20

Just kick him out. Why do we even have to hesitate. You deserve better and if you are not married he has no claim. Wake up girl.