Question
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/06/02

Coming off pill

Hi Dr
I stopped taking my pill on the first day of my last period as we are trying for another baby.
The first day of my last period was about 64 days ago and I have not had a period since then. I am in two minds as to whether I should wait another month or go and see my Dr. I have done a few home pregnancy tests which are negative.
Should I see a GP first or go straight to my gynae. I am starting to get a little concerned.

Dear Anonymous
Maybe you should see your gyne, you may not be ovulating and then you won't be able to conceive. She may need to look at your ovaries with a sonar or draw some bloods to have a look at your hormone levels.