Posted by: Cathy | 2011-11-24

Coming Off contraception

hi, i have had 2 x 3 month contrceptive injections - i have not had a proper period since the last 3 month injection was meant to ''''expire'''', which was in the beginning of October - is this normal? when should i expect it to return to normal? i''''ve had minor bleeding, more of a discharge type bleeding than the normal/past flow - should i be worried?

This is normal. It can take up to a year for your periods to return normally.

Posted by: vuyo | 2011-11-28

I was on a 3mnths contraception i was suppose to go back on the 5th of May but me and my husband we trying for a baby again but since then i never see my period. should i be worried coz now im suffering with back pain, headaches. please advise what are my chances of having another baby while i dont see my period.

Reply to vuyo