Question
Posted by: NEBZA | 2008/12/03

COMFUSED

PREGNANT (10 WEEKS) ON 5/12/08 WHAT WIL BE THE EXECT DATE THE BABY WAS CONCEIVED

Around 10 October.

2
Posted by: . | 2008/12/03

Round about the 8th of October if you work with this calculator http :// healthlinkdotmcwdotedu/article/923526833dothtml. Just take out the spaces and replace the " dot"  with an actual .

Reply to .
Posted by: me | 2008/12/03

They normaly work this out as follows: Can you remeber what the first day of your last period was? If you can, you ovulated +- 14 days from there. It is at round about that time that you would have conceived. There is no excat way to determane the date of conception

Reply to me