Question
Posted by: Amanda Landman | 2011/12/05

Cometic reduction of Pubis Monfis

Hallo Doctor, I am not sure where to go to with this embarressing problem I have, I don''t even want to wear swimming clothes because of this. I have a very prominent, fatty pubis and would like to have it reduced. I had liposuction on my tummy in 2006 but the doctor who did the procedure, did not liposuc there, I now have this saggy lump that embarres me to death. Please help, I am single and is not financially in a position anymore to return to the doctor who originally did the procedure, Dr Johannes at Olivedale clinic. I was wondering if it is at all possible to have this procedure done without going to theatre, which I most definately won''t be able to afford. Please Help!

No I don't think that this is possible. Liposuction has complications and has to be done in a controlled way.

1