Question
Posted by: Just wondering | 2009/04/14

combining nuzak &  wellbutrin

I was just wondering if one can take Nuzak togehter with Wellbutrin? I' ve tried a number of different anti-depressants but Nuzak is the only that really works for my depression and anxiety. Wellbutrin on the other hand is the only one that doesn' t lower my libido - in fact it increases it - but it makes me very very anxious. Do you think combining the two might work?

Thanks.

One might, though I'm not sure why I would think of doing so. You'd need to discuss this with your prescribing shrink, who knopws you and your condition well, to discuss this possibility.