Question
Posted by: Janet | 2010/10/12

Combined antidepressants

my mother uses Ativan, Lenditro, Trepiline and Lexamil is it safe for her to drive? she is acting very confused sometimes and picks up the children from school ?

A very important point. I wonder if she is being treated by a proper psychiatric specialist or only by a GP. If the latter, encourage her to see and be re-assessed by a proper shrink and discuss her treatment - and to raise this very question. I don't understand the logic of placing someone on this particular combination of meds.
As for driving, much depends on the doses, her age and physical state, and how they affect her - they all could make her drowsy and slow reaction times, with a bad effect on driving. And if she is acting confused, the reasons for this need to be established quickly, for this and many other reasons.

1