Posted by: Thiti | 2009-04-15

combination of weight loss drugs

I want to know the prons and cons of the following drug combination for weight loss:DHEA,Diuretics,hGH,methamphetamine

Dear Thiti
I am totally opposed to the use of such weightloss drugs. Diuretics should only be used if a dr prescribes them for a patient who suffers from water retention or high blood pressure. There is no scientific proof that DHEA really helps with weightloss. Human Growth Hormone should under no circumstances be used except for children suffering from growth retardation. Methamphetamine is a highly addictive drug that can have negative side-effects. Rather leave these drugs alone and lose weight with an energy-reduced, low-fat, high-fibre diet (click on 'Diet' at the top of this page, 'Weight loss', ‘Balanced diet’ and then on 'Slimming Diet' for a copy of such a diet), and increasing your energy output by doing regular exercise (running, jogging, skipping, cycling, swimming, join a gym or Walk for Life) for at least 30 min a day. This is safe and sensible and will not expose you to health risks.
Take great care