Question
Posted by: Hester | 2010/03/17

Combination of medication

Is it safe to use Activan and Cypralex togehter? What is the highest dossage I can take, without harming myself. Sometimes I even take Rescue as well.

Hallo Hester
You can take Ativan and Cypralex together. Ativan can be habit forming so be careful not to take higher doses than your doctor prescribed. Cypralex dosage also needs to be monitored by your doctor due to serious side effects that can develop if you take too much. You can take Rescue remedy as needed, but again, keep to the dosage suggested on the bottle.
If you feel that your current medication is insufficient, please let your doctor know.
dr Bets

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/03/17

Hallo Hester
dr Bets

Reply to cyberdoc