Posted by: Siyabonga | 2011-11-23

Coma like State

Good People
I don''t know whether this falls under these topic, my wife is suffering from Coma like state, there hasn''t bee a direct diagnosis of what causes this, she had blood tests and all but nothing, what would happen is that, she would start by saying she cant feel her legs and start rubbing them, minute later, she''s not responding, meaning that if she''s sitting she would just sit and stare, you would just see tears coming down, then later on she would come out of it and she would tell you that she was concious through out and heard everything but could not respond. I''m scared because through out that, I become helpless and most fearing that she drives... Any help...

Expert ImageNatural health

I assume if you say the had blood tests and all you also mean she had a MRI to scan the brain. She might be having slight seizures at the time. I would suggest a complete consult with a homoepath / chinese medicine practitioner to establish what could be causing this. As you can appreciate this is an involved case and I am not able to answer you on this forum.

kind regards
Dr Debbie