Question
Posted by: ozin | 2008-11-06

coloured discharge

pls doc, i noticed recently i have coloured dischare but it doesnt itch.but it worries me cos it stains my pants and i also feel wet all the time. i have gone for hvs and it yielded no bacterial growth. then during my ovulation this month i noticed too about my secretion was milky coloured. what do i take to treat this and the wetness. thank you.

If the swab was negative, this is probably a normal discharge. It is normal for there to be more discharge at ovulation time.

1
Posted by: A | 2008-11-07

Your discharge changes at different times of the month. Many women have white/milky discharge during ovulation. If you' re not in any sort of discomfort and your discharge doesn' t smell bad it' s probably fine.

Reply to A